Monday, December 25, 2006

SantyClaws

Santy claws was here, santy claws was here!!!!!

an I guess he is a nip head because guess what I gots? NIP!!!!!!! I gots nip and toys!

And me and my mommy have been practicin' my amizing new tallent of catchin' toys in mid air. Mommy says she wants to get it on video sos that we can shows ya all but I never cooperate that well when the camera is in hand. I like it when mommy tosses the toys into the air as I really like to jump. It's a fun game.

What didja all get fur cristmouse?

7 comments:

Millie said...

Merry Christmas Freya!

Ivan from WMD said...

Merry Christmas, Freya!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a great Christmas. we'd love to see you catchin' the toys in the air!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Freya, Merry Christmas...

Susie said...

We gots lots of goody stuff, including nip stuff too! Come over and visit to see!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Nip and toys sound like lots of fun.

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow! it sounds likes you got all kinds of stuff! I'd love to see your video,that mid air catching sounds like fun!
oooo and the nip, the nip...