Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmouse!!!

Hi Freya the cat here just wishing all you kitties out there a good one and hopefully you will get lots of new toys, lazer dots and bows to play wif. Me.....I luv my toys and stuff but I want to say that the best gift I could efur have recieved was already given to me this year because I found me a good home wiff a mom and the man and lots of friends and kibbles. So snuggle up lots this year wiff your families to let em know how fankful you all are. I may even let Mom pet me while I sit in her lap today wiffout biting her!

Freya, signing out.

4 comments:

Millie said...

That is such a great picture. Merry Christmas to you too!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Merry Christmas Freya and family

Shaggy and Scout said...

Freya, Merry Christmas to you & your family, human & otherwise!

Anonymous said...

Merry christmas Freya to you and your family.