Thursday, February 01, 2007
All the babie rattens are getting bigger. Mommy had to biggify thier cage cause they needed room to run around and play. Loretta has 3 rattems too, but they are still blind. They were hiding in this picture. Mommy says some will be sold and some will be given to the snakes. The mean bitters are the ones that end up as food usually. The man is the one who breeds um for his snake collection. I think they really make me hungry. I wanna nibble...
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Well really I need to report on the snow, as Freya is way to busy hiding in a paper bag right now to blog, I thought I would get on and plead my case and give the weather report.
We gots lots of fluffy white snow today and it's fun to romp in! Too bad the cat is missing out.
Friday, January 26, 2007
1) Who wants Treats? (Me and the woof an my brufer knows this one)
3) Want some water? (Me and the woof knows this)
4) Tuna (I loves this, I gets the water)
5) Freya (hehe hehe thats my name!)
8) Freya NO!
9) Game (Mommy says this when she is going to play the lazer dot game)
10) Want to go outside? (I jump in moms arms and lets her hold me without struggle cause this means she will walk me outside)
11)No toys In the bedroom! (Hehehe I knows what it means but I still brings them in efury night)
12) Go Potty---(Usually folloed by Good Kitty!)
13) Lets go to bed Freya-- (I usually says this to mommy if she is late going to bed)
14) Go get your toys, Freya
(Mommy says this when she wants to play catch wiff me. The woof knows this one too)
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Speaking of Jeolous ya'll know how mad I gets when the woof gets to go outside, well mommy let me touch snow this morning! :) She carried me outside and set me down a moment and I put my paw in the snow. She then took me back in. I like snow!
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Friday, January 12, 2007
This is Munchkin. Mommy didn't know him a long time although mommy says this is her favorite cat of all time (I put the bitey on her for saying that) He was a ferel a llllllong time ago before mommy had come to know him. I guess her step-dad founded him in a dumpster as a kitten. Who would put a kitten in a dumpster? Anyway this was a long time before mommy even know her step-daddy. When mommys mommy married her step dad they came to live with him. He had 3 cats. Munchkin was the youngest one at 15 years old. Anyway mommy and munchkin were best furends right away. They stuck togefur like glue. When mommy was sick he would never leaf her side. When mommy broked her back, he stayed and watched even though he was scared when the paramedics came and guarded ofur her. He loved to sleep under the covers by mommy's legs and would tickle her all night wiff his whiskers and wet nose. He snored too. I guess when you get old you tend to snore a lot. And he rumbled when he purred, always purring. Mommy calls him the angel cat. Anyway about 5 years later he was curled on her bed and he wouldn't move. He was still breafin and all but he jsut wouldnt wake up or move. Mommy got real scared and they took him to the doktor. They made mommy wait out in the car and came back wiffout munchkin. they told her he had been put to sleep, and that he was gone now. Mommy hated them for a while and she really missed munchin a lot and would dream about him for years. Mommy still misses him sumtimes.
Anyway, thats Munchin's story...a cat that came before.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
mine thursday thirteen
- I stick my tounge out a wittle when I am really happy
- I hate baths but I love turning over the woof's water dish and getting water all ofur the kitchen floor. I do this eferyday, once at least.
- I drink water wiff my paws.
- Usually I won't let anyone pet me without a sacrifice of blood. Of course I am nice sometimes too and get into sweet mode. But I ain't no pansy lay around cat!
- I like to make mommy's bed time an adventure by racing to the bed first and putting the bitey and claws to anything that attemps to get on the bed, especially mommy. This makes me purr.
- I like to eat spider plants but ignore the cat grass.
- My favorite toy right now is a sparkly puff ball.
- I haff some pink paw pads and some black paw pads
- My favorite spots to sleep are wiff the woof my best furend, on top of the couch, the my chair, and wiff mommy.
- I like to attack afghans that are on the couch. I will dive under them and mess them all up so the man has to keep fixing them. Same fing with couch pillows.
- I am fury good at catching crickets but not so good at catching flies and moths.
- I get mad when the woof gets to go out and I am not allowed. It is the only time I want to go out and I will yowl and yowl and claw the doors and windows to go out wiff my best furend. I even stomp my feets having a tempter tantrum----efury time the woof goes out.
- I like to talk a lot. Mom talks to me and I tell her about my day. She says I'm a talker. I tell her efurthing!
- And one more just fur kicks---- tuna water, ham and chick chick is purrty good but I love pasta more then anyfing!