Saturday, December 30, 2006

O, efurthing is so exciting!

Hello efurbodys!

I haff lots o news-


First, mommy put together a new kind of litter box fur me. It's big and it has a door that only I can fit thru and not the woof. Mommy says its to give me more privacy and the man says its to keep all the rocks where it belongs. Mommy was real proud of me that I learned to go thru the little door myself right away. How cool is that? a little door just for me! Now if they would make a door like that to nonoyoucantgooutside, efurthing would be purrfect!


Then, last night som stranger was nonoyoucantgooutside, right under the bay window! I made lots of noices to let my mommy know that a bad cat was outside by hissing and yowling and beating against the window. Mommy went outside and chased the bad cat away. HISSSS!!!!!! Bad cat!


O, and I got to help catch loose crikets today aftur the man fed the lizards and snakes. The man had to put a new cover on one cage because I jumped on it and it broked. I wanst trying to get in, I promise!


O and the biggest news of all, is that I have a brofur! The man brought him home just a while ago. The man says he is a rescue. His name is snuggles and I fink he is a funny lookin' cat, but I haff to be nice anyway cause he is now my bofur. Anyway here is a piktur of the man holding my brofur.

I told you he was funny lookin'.

13 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

What a cute little brother, what big ears he has. Must be a frootbat, huh.

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Oh, Freya! I's so sorry you haf to share yur home wif first a woofie, an now THIS! My life hasn't been the same since my woman brought home my "little brofur" wifout my purrmission. You poor, poor fing. And it's not efun a PROPER cat... not efun a tabby!

PS will you be my bodyguard at the Hot(M)BC party tomorrow nite? I'm not comfortable in those crowds.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Awwww, he's cute! I seen some of them kitties in our yard. Mom calls them Bonnie's Bunnies. Kinda aminds me of... hmmm. I know! Orlando an Fiona Bun at Diva Kitty's! He looks soft.

Susie said...

Sabi: That's a frootbat!

Kimo: Um, No...it's a bun.

Happy New Year to you and your fambly!

Anonymous said...

yur brofur's a fluffy! what a cutie he is! do you get ta name him?

Anonymous said...

ya know, we just wented back ta look at him again an we saw that his name is Snuggles. sumtimes we duzzn't read so good.

Nickie said...

Hey bonnie dontcha fink snuggles looks a lot like victor????

Maybe they came from the same dad?

I will try to be at the party but the man hogs the computer at night :(


Freya,
Guard Cat.

Anonymous said...

Freya sounds like you've been busy.Your new brother is adorable.
Also I want to wish you and your humans A Very Happy New Year's.

Mr. Hendrix said...

What a unique looking kitty. I agree, he must be a frootbat. I likes his name. He looks snuggly. Good job for your beans on rescuing him!
Happy New Year! Haf a wunderful 2007!

Ivan from WMD said...

Happy New Year, Freya, and to your expanding family too!

Hot(M)BC said...

Happy Noo Yeerz Freya and Snuggles and fambly!

Snuggles does look a lot like Orlando and Fiona. Maybe he's related to DK's fambly sumhow?

PURRRRRRRRRRRS!
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

A very Happy New Year from
Missy Blue Eyes,
KC
and lil Bear....

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Your brother has the biggest frootbat ears ever!

Happy New Year.