Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hello efurbody! more on my new brofur.

Sorry I couldn't make the party, but things were really busy here......I was called on duty as bug catcher.....I hope I get paid time and a half catnip holiday pay! Anywho I was askin my best furend what she thought about my brofur,

And she didn't say much, she was like, "Well it's just another cat Freya" The woof, MY fruend, was even cought playing NICE with my brofur. NO NO bad woof! You pay attention only TO ME!

To make matters worse, mommy, MY MOMMY FIRST! has been spoiling my brufer. SEE? Look at all the toys.
Someone aught to bat and bite those frootbat ears of his.


Mommy, can't you see he is jsut using you? Do you fink he would faithfully protect you from bed monsters and crickets?


What kinda cat freaking eats veggies anyway? BLEH! Even the woof won't touch that stuff.







5 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That sure is an interesting borther!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We have things like him at our house too. They're called guinea pigs. Mom keeps on rescuing them & bringing them home, although two have died recently. They love their hay too!

Anonymous said...

i eatted let-us yesterday an it wuz good, but i's not gonna make a habit of it
Cocoa

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

...he is an interesting brother. He's kinda cute, but dunno bout the bug hunting... maybe?

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh no... you've got fluffies as well! Hoppy Mew Year!