Wednesday, January 10, 2007

This is me Freya, Attack Tabby on Duty

hellos this is me freyas. While the woof my best friend is outta commision fur a bit I haff decided to take ofur the guarding and attacking responispilities. I will patrol tha windows and keep a sharp lookout fur moths and any intruders.
An if that don't scare them offs, I will bring out my massive claws of death! Mommy was scared to take my picture and good thing too becuase she got good and close and I swatted her good!
Just because they look soft and innocent............doesn't mean they are! Again, they are mass destruction when employed!
And then I haff my kickers. I am good with theese too. Mom was riskin her life to get this close when I am in attack tabby mode.

Don't say you haven't been warned!
O and mommy has an important brofur question! She hasnt efur had buns beefore (I guess thats what they call cats with big ears these days) and she wants to know if boy buns need to be fixed (whatnever that means) also mommy got him a litter pan and is trying to teach him to use the litter box (I guess Snuggles is not as smart as me as I learned the first time) all he wants to do is sleep in it or turn it over and play wiff it. Also he likes to turn ofur his food dish. Mommy wants to know how to train my brofur so that he doesnt leave turds all ofur the house when he is out playing. Fanks if you haff any suggestions.


6 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

Freya, you have such beautiful eyes!

About the new frootbat bro, we never had one of them, so we don't really know. Kangaroo Girl suggested putting a diaper on him but that doesn't sound right, so pay no attention to her.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Freya, you certainly have some Threatening Talons. You are a threat, no doubt about it. A Tough-As* Tabby.

You remind me so much of KC and her relationship with Bear, although Bear is a mini-poodle and not fierce at all. They are best buds and Bear will be 17 years old next month.

And we've got your woofie in our prayers.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Freya, you do look very dangerous. Mom thinks you are soooo cute and wants to squeeze you. But now she is scared. :-)

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Freya, darling! I am so pleased to see what a proper Attack Tabby you are growing into! Remember whose house it is, and all will fall in line.

Best wishes for yur best furiend.

As for, err, "buns", Diva Kitty and her fluffies are the resident experts.

Sonje said...

A friend of mine has a buns, she had him fixed so he didn't make bad smells and messes everywhere. That and if he got loose he wouldn't make more buns with wild ones.

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Freya, you are an Attack Tabby that we don't want to mess with. These photos of your paws and nails show that you are one tough kitty. We think that you are too cute and not all that fierce. Thanks for the share. Have a great weekend.
World of Animals