Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sumfin Serious

Ok you alls, I need to discuss sumfin serious here. In the wee wee hours of the morning, like before the fevers even start chirping, my mom and the He wre actin' very goofy! They were wrastlin, and runnin' around and trhowin stuff at each ofur like pilliows and laughin. Sos I gots a little concerned and after they finially went to the bedroom to sleep, AND THEY CLOSED THE DOOR! I went on an investigashun.
I found some odd stuff....An empty box, and worst, I found this!!!
Catnip seeds.

I'm taggin' it as evidance. I fink my Mom is under the influence and the He is a very bad influnece. He might be her dealer, who knows? Anywho, I finks I need to set up an intervenshun, before the cops find out. My mom is a nip head!!! O, no! Whats am I going to do? I dont wanna haff to turn mom in :(.

2 comments:

Catzee said...

Ooo, that am a furry nice box an if your mom is a catnip head then she needs help. Maybe she could join Catnip Anonymouse.

Nickie said...

*Ahem*

*AHEM!*
FREYA!
This is mom speaking. Are you telling tales again?
I am most certainly NOT a nip head. And I suggest not eatting the seeds, if you want me to grow you some yummy fresh live catnip for you and your buddies.

New let me see those cute wittle feetsies of yours.....


`````````Mom! Not in front of my furends!