Saturday, October 14, 2006

Freya the lil cat chekin in

I's trying to report a lot but I made the bad bo-bo of swithcing to the beta thingy and I can't log on much. I wish i could put the bity on it but SHE doesnt like me chewing on the cords. How else is it going to learn though, if you don't put the bity on it?

Ok so's you prolly want an update.

I'm about 13 or 14 weeks now and I've grown a lot! course I eat a lot, too so maybe that has sumthin to do with it. I can no longer squeeze under the door in the bathroom, thats how much I have growed!

I like to play with the Woof a lot, but the woof is sick and might have cancer. Waiting on mews from the doktor. games we play together- hide n' attack, wrestle tail, run over the Woof, and sometimes the woof picks me up and carries me around just to get me all covered in icky slime!

Then one day the He accidently dripped a big blob of salad dressing on my head! Oh my goodies that was not too funny but the SHE laughed a lot! Even though that happened I am liking the He more these days. Sometimes I even sleep near him, but only cause he is extra warm! I think that is why the She sleeps next to the He also.

I have been keeping myself very busy too. Last week I dumped 2 houseplants over onto the car pet. I am going to make it my goal to dump every last one of them! It may take me a while tho, some of the plants are pretty big. Bigger then me even!

I"ve gots new toys too, a krinkle ball that I was afraid of first, and a teaser wand which I wasnt quite afraid of at first but didnt want to touch at all, but now I love them! But of all the fun things I get to put the bity one and chase, the best is diving into the old soda pop box. Looking for mice in the He's clodhoppers can be entertaining for a while also.

I am wondering why though, that the She yelled at me 3 times yesterday when all I did was leap on her back to grab her pony tail?

4 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, hi there, Lil Cat, i be about 14 weeks old.

i's growing, too, 'n i eats alot. i'm still on specshul food to make me fat. hee-hee, it's yummy.

sounds like u've gots a good home. my bestest furriend is a woofie, too. she be a poodoll 'n is almost 17 years old. hers name is Bear, but she's a she.

Nickie said...

o KC! Hows can you be friends wif a woof? Woofs are bad! I just use my woof as a play thing, plus shes a push over and I can steal her treets! My woof is a golden trever and is 8 years old.

Hey since yous are 14 weeks, maybe we are sisfurs?

Millie said...

Hi Freya, You are a little bit littler than me, but I know how you feel, I haven't been here long either. We don't have a woofy and you are very brave to play with him.
We don't have a rat either. Do you play with him?

Nickie said...

o thanks yous grr midnight and cocoa. I really hopes my woof is ok too. Shes eatting a lots better now, and her foods been changed. the Doktor thinks it is probebly allergies. Woof is allergic to lots o stuff. Even the big lumps are allergies!

miile thnks for stopping by, I dont play wif the evil one, but my humans do. She loves to run around the hosue stealing my things, and even my food sometimes too!