Friday, October 20, 2006

Formaly Feral Friday



Here's my pictur. I don't have a big sad story like KC does so's I think she is more deservin' of the spot light. http://missyblueeyes.blogspot.com/ but anywho, I pretty much picked out my mom. Although i wasnt too happy with goin' home wiff her at first, it took me a coupld days to adjust. I was livin in a shrub, wiff lots of other other kitties and some of us played in old cars parked there. I was fury curious and came out to see if the strange lady (my mom) was gonna give us some food. Maybe some pasta or sumfin. Well, she grabbed me up right quick and all da cats scatteredback to thier hidy places. Thas muh story.

In the month i've been here, mom says I've eatten 7lbs of purrena kitten chow kibbles and five stinky goodness things, some skraps (I luv pasta!) some dog kibbles (heehee) an some tweets, i also stole dog tweets too.

7 comments:

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, we are glad you found a good home. You Mom sure have quick reflexes! She grabbed a good one!

Sadie said...

I am glad you found a happy home, Freya! You're very cute.

And you're right, KC's story is so sad! And she's such a sweet kitty.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hi, Lil One, so sorry we overlooked you on the Cat Blogosphere list. Gotcha there now.

Yes, KC had a very sad story, right when it should have been better, when she was taken to the shelter. But with angels like Karen C and Deb T, and your Mommie, some little feral cats have a chance for a good life.

KC said to tell you that every feral cats' story is sad. Most people don't know their stories.

You wouldn't be here today, probably, if your sweet Mommie didn't have the fastest grabbing hands in history. And like Cecilia said, "...she grabbed a good one!"

Nika said...

hi freya--you are such a beautiful little kitty! my kitten doesn't know just how good she's got it, but i've had feral cats before who did. give your momma some extra loves for being a wonderful person.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi, Lil' One! It sure was fun playin wif you at Derby's party. I bet you'll sleep well tonight!

Sorry bout Bonnie. She don't like ofur cats, but she's ok. She's like a woofie, all bark an no bite. I bet when she knows you better an notices you look like her, she'll be nicer.

Sleep well, Lil Freya.

CatDonna & Cats said...

Is this a very recent picture? 'Cause if I'm not wrong, you've grown quite a bit!

:)

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh Freya, you are so purty and I'm so glad you founded a good home so we bloggy kitties could meet you.