Monday, October 16, 2006

Eye have a question! O, and a cunfession.

O, sometimes I's gets a little cunfused at times. Could someones please tell me whats a meezer?

ok, thats my question. I hopes someone can answer that fur me.


Now i have a cunfession. Its a big one. And no I's not in trouble. I'm an angel cat. Being that it is ferel cat day i want to cunfess somethings to my humans and my pets (but not to the evil Ghetto, I still hates her and I wont share anyfing with her! Not Never!) Ok, where was I?

Ok, here goes. Two more days from now I will have lived with you for a month. It has been an odd thing fur me, to go furm living in the mud, and the leaves and the weedy shrub wiff so many ofurs bein' always hungry and wet from rain and cold from wind and scared at night with the bad big car machines and the barkin woofs and the big mean cats and the....

Whats was I meowing about agian? O, right. The cunfession.

I've learned what toys are, an what a witter box is and what a water bowl is and that kitten food has racing fuel in it and that some woofs arnt too bad....

And I haf learned that humans arnt bad neither. I guess what I am trying to meow is that I wuv you. Will you be my mommy? I knows that I have been a brat sumtimes, an that I scratch you up a lot, but I can't remember my own mommy anymore, and you keep me warm and give me cuddles when I want it and fresh water and you scoop the witter, and that for the first time in my whole entire life I am happy an I haf sumthing to always purr about.

Come home soon....mom...I'm waiting fer you to get home from work.

P.S. Pwease don't read the sappy part, that is fur the She only cause i's don't want you to see how sappy I am. Im a big mean strong takin' over the world kitten, K?

7 comments:

Hot(M)BC said...

A Meezer is a Siamese (Siameezer) Cat :) Don't feel bad Freya, I didn't know either. I had to ask. :)
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Boni

Myst and Blackie said...

Oh Freya - you have learned a lot of new things in a month. We are glad you are happy & found your furrever home. Oh, and we only know what a meezer is because Mia is mostly (or possibly all) Siamese. Purrs

Ivan from WMD said...

Freya, you're so sweet! I'm glad you found your true mom at last.

I had to get my mom to help me out with meezer at first, too. I think all us non-meezers have the same confusion. It's a good thing I got that all figured by the time Caroline (who's part meezer) came to live with us!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

We didnt reed the sappy part ;-)

Yoo are such a grate kitty and we are sooooo happy yoo have fownd such a grate family! Yer mom is so gud to yoo and yoo are finallie safe and sownd at nite.

Glad to have yoo in a safe home with a computer to blog to all of us kitties!

Nickie said...

Ok I am glad that yous answered my question. :) I had asked the She and she said to look it up in teh dictionary but I shreded that up instead.

Mo and The Purries said...

That was very sweet, Freya.
I know that your mommy loves you very much.
Thanks for asking the Meezer question. My cat Daphne (you visited her blog, Purrchance To Dream
recently) has only been a bloggin' cat for a while, and I wondered what a meezer really was... thanks for being brave & asking that question! Hope to see ya back at Daphne's place soon!
~ Morgen (aka Not The Mama)

a fluffy feline friend said...

Hi there Freya. I just discovered your blog and wanted to say hello!