Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What I learned today---

Killing the woof, one part at a time.....Die tail, Die!

1) Screaming at 6 in the morning over and over gets the She servant up and I get T-U-N-A and Shrimp yummies. The He just closes the door and goes back to sleep. Obviously it needs more training.

2) The she doesn't like me to poo-poo on the carpet. I get treats when I wee-wee in the box. I will have to use this to my advantage....

3) The woof is a wuss and a pushover. I take her crunches and her woof c-o-o-k-I-e-s away and she doesn't put up a fight. In fact I took over her whole woof food bowl and sat in it! HA! Take that you Woof! (I must of gotten scarier over night)

4)I like alfredo noodles but the She doesn't like me to jump into her plate on the counter.

5) If I wedge myself between the back of the computer chair and the She's back, with claws extended, I can get it's attention very fast! (Any nother kittens out there should take note of this)

6)servants are harder to kill then wrigglers. I tried my best to suffocate the She but I was not successful.

Edit: Please don't tell my servents this but I'm a little sad today. I miss all my brothers and sisters. I wonder if they also found warm lairs with T-U-N-A. I heard it was cold outside last night. It can get very cold when you are hungry living in a shrub. The She may be just a servent, but she is good for snuggles at least. Maybe I won't suffocate her tonight after all.

2 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

My Meowmy and I will pray for your siblings..

You are a cute little kitty!

Unknown said...

ahh i hope they found good homes too. st. francis watches over animals to guide and protect them.