Monday, September 25, 2006

Things I did today.

She says I am very naughty today, whatnever! I mean look at all that I have done today-- Not naughty at all!

1) I played bed monsters
2) I climbed the bedroom curtains
3) I made the red heat lamp fall off from the lizard cage by putting the bitey on the cord.
4)I jumped on she's head to get her up. My food dish was empty.
5) Begged and begged some more for Treats
6) I jumped up on the desk and stole my rabies tag. She looked all over for it and it was on my scratching/sitting/napping footstool.
7) Then I disappeared for a while by taking a nap under the sewing desk. I did not respond to calls.
8) I tried to put the bitey on a ferocious serpent.
9) I took another nap, again hiding.
10) I put the bitey on She's ankle.
11) I put the bitey on She's big toe.
12) Climbed up the brand new screen door that He and two He friends took 8 hours to figure out how to install. I wanted out.
13) I yowled and yowled. It wasn't fair! The woof and She were BOTH outside. I darted out a couple times.
14) I knocked over a plate.
15) I knocked over a beer.

Now I am just catching up on some sleep. I've got to recharge for later when I have to herd my She to bed so I can play bed monsters again.

Also, the woof may have to go to the doktor tomorrow if she doesn't quit barfing all over the place. The woof is not feeling good today. She had lots of stinky messes to scrub outta the carpet today. No food or water for woof for a while, that's what She said after calling the Doktor lady. I would put the bitey on She if she kept me from food and water! She says I eat like a horse, whatnever a horse is.

6 comments:

Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie said...

You sure are one busy little kitty, aren't ya?!?! Even tho we're kinda big tuff guys, we think we'd be scared to get so close to a big snake like that - you are very brave! Hope your woofie feels better real soon.

Ivan from WMD said...

Sounds like nap time to me!

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, you hadded a furry buzy day. we need a nap just reading about it!

Unknown said...

we hopped the woofie feells better. we like woofies & have 2 of our own

Anonymous said...

Oh, you had a very busy day. We hope the Wofie feels better soon.

The Crew said...

Gosh, you did twice as many naughty things as I did!

Your friend
Misty E